“According to the NFPA, 3/5 of home fire deaths occured in homes lacking working smoke alarms. Now is the best time to act by upgrading your fire and CO detection equipment.
By embracing the latest advancements in smoke detection, you not only comply with current safety standards but also gain a cutting-edge system that offers heightened sensitivity and faster response times. Modern smoke detectors go beyond mere compliance, offering features like self-testing and integration with smart home systems.”
In an era where safety takes precedence, investing in reliable smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detectors is paramount for both homes and businesses. The modern detectors we specialize in, stand out by providing cutting-edge technology to safeguard lives and property. M&M Fire Protection & Security, a trusted partner in safety solutions throughout Michiana, brings the expertise needed to seamlessly integrate these detectors into your business or residential setting.
Modern Smoke and CO detectors often go beyond basic functionality, incorporating advanced features that set them apart in the market. With state-of-the-art sensors and early warning capabilities, these detectors offer unparalleled protection, detecting threats before they escalate and providing valuable time for evacuation or intervention. M&M is proud to be an authorized vendor for this industry leading company.
We offer three types of alarms:
- Smoke Only Alarms detect smoke and provide a key early warning in case of a fire emergency.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors are critical. CO is odorless and indivisible, making it a silent danger that can often be overlooked. The only way to detect this danger is with a quality carbon monoxide alarm.
- Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors provide 2-in-1 protection against both threats in one, convenient alarm.
Within these options, exist a number of feature levels, allowing you to tailor the installation to your specific scenario.
- Standard alarms contain basic features such as easy installation.
- Superior alarms contain many safety features such as 10-year battery and voice alerts.
- Premium alarms contain the most safety features such as 10-year battery, voice alerts and wireless interconnect to integrate into your security system.
Fire Protection Expertise – Since 1993
M&M Fire Protection & Security stands ready to assist you in choosing the right model of smoke alarm and utilizing our hard-won security expertise to correctly implement it into your overall home security plan. Our system can be installed as a stand-alone solution, or integrated into your overall security and smart home system. WiFi connectivity allows you to easily test and monitor your detectors, and to receive alerts if an emergency occurs.
About Us: Serving the Michiana region since 1993, M&M is your local security company with nationwide expertise. Headquartered in Goshen, Indiana, we are proud to be a member of our vibrant, growing community. Contact our team of expert technicians today for more! [Click here to drop us a line.]