Need additional features? Our team can easily integrate additional components!
7″ Color Touch Screen Security Panel
- LTE Wireless Communicator
- Battery Backup
- Microphone & Speaker
- 85 DB Alert Sounder
- Alexa Built-In
- Notification Camera shows who disarmed the System
- Up to 250 Individual Security Zones w/ Four Portions
- Total Connect Smart Phone App
- Capabilities to takeover or upgrade pre-existing systems
- Compatible with up to 78 ZWave devices
- Control Your
- Garage Doors
- All from your smart device!
- See camera views on your phone.
- Motion Views – If motion is spotted, an alarm can be triggered which can then be verified by you – all from your phone!
- You are in control of your garage doors & front doors from your phone or on a set schedule
- Tie in all security, lights, a video doorbell, cameras, CO2/smoke detectors, and more all into one system.
- When security is tripped get a video sent to your phone to see what is happening.
- Turn the system on and off automatically when you walk in with your phone on you.
- And much, much more!
Industry Leading Expertise – Dedicated Local Service
M&M Fire Protection & Security
Designed to work together seamlessly, our comprehensive security systems provide you with the technology you need to deliver lasting security solutions—from the most basic to the most integrated systems. Contact M&M Fire Protection & Security today to learn more!
Home Security | Professionally Installed with 24/7 Monitoring
Whether you are looking for security cameras, sump pump alerts, or video doorbells, we can do it all. Unlike some companies that only sell cookie-cutter packages, we can do as little or as much as you want. Our all-in-one system sends smart alerts to your mobile device. Easy to set up and use, it grows with your needs thanks to a range of sensors and services. You can trust the local experts here at M&M Fire Protection & Security to put your needs first. We are proud to serve the Michiana community!
- Pro tip: A home security system is only as good as its installation and implementation! Our team of local, trusted experts stands ready to assist you with the complete installation.
M&M Fire Protection & Security offers the full, professional installation of complete security systems. The security of each of our clients is paramount and we take great pride in delivering industry-leading service with dedicated local service. Our systems allow you to be at peace, knowing your home is being kept safe and secure. Upon the purchase of our Modern Home Security system, we are pleased to offer the free security panel and a 5-year rate freeze! This is one of, if not the best security system deal available to you today.
We provide complete, fully monitored systems that can be set up quickly at your job site and removed when your time on the job is done. There is no fiddling with the system to try and make it work, M&M’s trained technicians take care of all of the technical details. This is combined with 24/7 professional monitoring for the ultimate convenience. Headquartered in Goshen, Indiana, our team is equipped to jump onto your project with minimal notice. Our service teams service the entire greater Michiana region and we stand ready to assist you with anything you require to keep your construction sites safe and secure. Get in touch with us today to learn more about us and the services we provide – including construction site security camera monitoring!
Commercial & Home Security Expertise | Service Since 1993
M&M Fire Protection & Security provides numerous security options that can be tailored to fit your specific needs and goals. Our expert technicians continue to work with businesses and homeowners throughout the Michiana region and have built up years of hard-won experience. This includes remote video monitoring via security cameras. Your fire and safety solutions can remain standalone applications, or they can be integrated with your other building management systems — including security, HVAC, and access systems — into a single, scalable platform, providing better monitoring and control of your facility, while protecting your investments and helping reduce costs.